1. The term ‘owner' refers to Sally Douglas, 44
Kettilstoun Mains, Linlithgow EH49 6SL
2. The letting period is from 16.00 hrs on day of arrival until 10.00 on day of departure.
3. A confirmed booking will be made on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit to the value of £50. The remainder of the balance due should be sent to Sally Douglas at the above address, eight weeks prior to arrival.
4. Cancellation of your booking within 8 weeks of arrival will mean that you will be liable for the full costs of your visit, unless the property can be re-let for those dates booked. If we can re-let the cottage for any portion of your cancelled stay, we shall be pleased to refund the applicable portion, minus your deposit. For all other cancellations made outwith the 8 week period the deposit will be retained for administrative purposes
5. Only the people named on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation. Sub-letting of the property is strictly prohibited.
6. The person or parties who sign the booking form will be responsible for ensuring that the conditions of the let are adhered to, and for losses or damage to the accommodation and its contents, allowing for fair wear and tear, however caused, during the rental period.
7. The property must be kept clean and in good condition, and all breakages reported immediately.
8. The owner cannot accept responsibility for any personal property belonging to visitors. All vehicles and property are left at the visitor's own risk.
9. No pets are allowed in the property.
10. If for any reason the property is not available to you on the dates booked owing to events out with our control, a full refund will be given. We will endeavor to find you alternative accommodation. The owner will have no further liability to the visitor or to any other party.
11. The property described as ’64 Commissioner Street' is used for the purpose of a holiday let to which section 12 (2) and paragraph 8 of schedule 4 of the Housing Scotland Act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the property for the agreed period only.
Close this window to return to booking